Monday, August 25, 2008

Preschool Resources

From Life Take 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need help? Looking for some good advice? Want to know if this is the right preschool program for you? Then click on the above link and ask those who have already made the decision to use Sonlight. Here, people from around the globe gather to discuss all things related to preschool. Seek out their encouragement and advice. I did and it made all the difference in our homeschool journey.

Common Preschool Questions

There are some questions that just seem to be universal to preschool discussions. Such as what educational toys and games do you supplement with? What about manipulatives? How long is your school day? What if my child won't sit still why I am reading a story? The answers I have discovered to these and other questions, are available here.

Hands-On Preschool Ideas

Click here for a page of links with lots of ideas for hands-on activities to coorelate with Core PK. Some I have used, others I am hoping to use in the future. Also check out Amy's list of resources -- see above under Amy's Theme Schedule.

No comments: