Monday, August 25, 2008

Preschool I

From Life Take 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2002-2003: This year no workbooks are used. This is to be a very relaxed year designed to introduce your child to good literature and to instill a love of learning. Hands-on projects can be added on as your child desires. This is also the time to instill discpline and character into your children.

We will be using the following items:

Sonlight Core Preschool

Manipulatives: Pattern Blocks, Attribute Blocks, Linking Cubes, Lacing Beads, Counting Bears

Don't Move the Muffin Tins by Bev Boss

Counting on Math

Coreknowledge Preschool Cd's

Lots of art supplies

In hindsight, I plan on using this with the next child(ren):

Veggie Tale Videos, Sesame Street Videos

Me & My Place In Space, Me on the Map, Me & My Family Tree

I Spy An Alphabet In Art

No comments: