Monday, August 25, 2008

My Other Websites

"Life: Take 1" original material came from the following websites:

Worldview Academy
Tuscan Sun Academy
Kitchen Moments

Due to a request from a popular company with the same name, our homeschool site was moved and renamed to Tuscan Sun Academy. I never really liked the name and it was never really used. We kept on with the same name. If we homeschool again in the future, we will be choosing a new name. I was also a featured columnist on homeschoolblogger for a time. This is a part of This Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I enjoyed my time writing for Kitchen Moments each week.

In addition, my other "old" websites include:

Sonlight Arizona
Sonlight Arizona on Yahoo Groups

There are a few that are no longer available. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Posts not located on other sites have been permanently lost. These sites include:

Usborne Books
Adventuring with 3boyz
Send Out Cards

No comments: