Monday, July 12, 2010

Gifted Children

From Life Take 1:

Parenting children with advanced skills is one of the hardest things I have done. They are constantly challenging and always changing my plans. Just when I think I have a grasp on what they are doing -- they change again. Sometimes they are fast, sometimes they are slow. Sometimes they need more, sometimes they need less. I find myself constantly juggling the needs of each child and of the three of them together. Most days I feel like I am never going to get it right but then there are those days when the clouds part and the sun comes gloriously shining through. BUT! no matter what I wouldn't change the adventures I have shared with my children do to their special needs for anything in the world!
I am sure that those of you reading this -- understand exactly how I feel. These special little ones were crafted from above and I am sure that God sent them down just so he could have a good laugh every now and then, as we race around always trying to catch up or stay ahead of our little ones. Each day they present us with new challenges and Blessings!
A friend of mine asked me to create this page -- dedicated to all those family who like mine are constantly trying to do what is best for our unique little ones. I hope this helps. Once again -- I have been blessed by some many people -- its hard to thank them all for their wise counsel. If you are one of the many -- THANK YOU!

No comments: