Friday, November 28, 2008

Homeschool Links

From Life Take 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Below is a list of curriculum suppliers. Some I have used others I have not. This is an extensive list of suppliers that I know of. The purpose of this list is to provide you with the knowledge that there are many many choices today for homeschooling. The way that I homeschool my children may not work for you. To make your research easier -- I have included as many other options as I could find. The list is always growing so if your favorite site isn't listed -- please email me and I will add it. The suppliers are listed in no particular order.
Sonlight, Ltd.
Lakeshore Learning Materials
Resources for Reading
Timberdoodle Company
Audio Memory
The Elijah Company
Critical Thinking Books & Software
Rainbow Resource Center
Apologia Educational Ministries, Inc.
The Core Knowledge Foundation
YWAM Publishing
My Father's World
OMF Books

SIM Books
Friendship House (Music Curriculum ....)
Social Studies School Service
ACSI/Purposeful Design Educational Resources
Color The Classics
Classical Kids: A Symphony of Stories
A Beka Book
R.O.C.K. Solid
McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing
Progeny Press
Explorer's Bible Study Curriculum
Home Training Tools
A Reason For.....
How Great Thou Art Publications
The Story Teller
Alpha Omega Publications
School Of Tomorrow (ACCES, Inc.)
The Noah Plan
Keys For The Kingdom (Piano Course)
VideoText Interactive (for algebra)
No Greater Joy Ministries
Alfred's Music Education
Carson-Dellosa Publishing Company, Inc.
Bob Jones University Press
ETA Cuisenaire
Crown Magnetics Inc.
Learning Resources
Greenleaf Press
Bellerophon Art Books
Acorn Naturalists
Christian Liberty Press
Landmark's Freedom Baptist Curriculum
Childs Work Childs Play
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Teacher's Video Company
Saxon Publishers
Dinah-Might Adventures, LP.
Knowledge Unlimited
Veritas Press, Inc.
Home Training Tools

No comments: