Thursday, November 27, 2008

Halloween Party


Dan is all about fun. Its one of the things I love about him is that he never lets life pass him by. He is always in the middle of it. He never does anything half way. He throws his whole heart into everything he does. So when the idea of a Halloween Party was brought up... Dan threw himself into it as he does everything. I only wish you could have been here to see it. A haunted hallway, fog, fog bubbles, creapy music, strobe lights, and a bonfire in the backyard. Dan is promising next years (if he is here) will be even better.

Some of those at the party. More arrived later.



Dan and I as pirates. What do you think of me as a brunette?


Shelley and Richard together again. Emo and Mobster style.





Melissa and Me. Ragged Ann with a Pirate. Odd combination. I wish

we still lived around the corner and could spend more time with each

other. I guess someday we will get another girls night out.






No comments: