Saturday, June 7, 2008

Homeschooling a 2 Year old

From Life Take 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2005-2006: It has only been a year since I last used Core PK and neither my middle child or I am ready to tackle it again. So, I decided to make my own curriculum SL style for my little guy based upon all the great suggestions I have recieved over the years. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. I will be tweaking it as we go along so please do the same to fit your needs. The schedule will be posted no later than May 2005. So check back often for updates.

Sorry all.... looks like the schedule will be late as I have yet to purchase any of the materials I will be using next year BUT! I do have a list of resources that I will be using. I am hoping that this will give some of you some ideas while you are waiting for me.
  • Big Thoughts for Little People
  • The Young Learners Bible
  • Harper Collins Treasury of Picture Book Classics
  • You Read to Me and I'll Read to you: Books from the 20th Century
  • Curious George Treasury
  • Thomas the Train Treasury
  • Leap Frog DVDs (there are currently 4 available)
  • Preschool Readiness (available at RR)
  • The Train to Zebra
  • Animal Ark
  • My ABC Journal
  • Lauri Manipulatives
  • Cusenaire Rods with the following 2 books: On the Farm and In the Town
  • I Spy An Alphabet in Art
  • Boys First Book of Manners
  • Lacing Beads
  • Teddy Bear Counters
  • Magnetic Letters
  • Various Computer Games
  • Music for Little Motzarts
  • Signing Time Videos

No comments: