Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hi!

Welcome to my newest website. Yep -- another one! I have deleted all of the past sites but am hoping to move all the information from there to this one. So if you are looking for something, please have patience, it is coming. If you are looking for something, email me and I will try to get it to you sooner.

For those who are new, let me introduce myself and catch up on what has been happening in my life. In 1998, I meet and feel in love with a man that I would marry six short months later. We have three boys who we love very much. However, after eight years of marriage, he was in a serious accident at work. Don't worry.... he is well but our marriage did not survive this time. I discovered that he had someone else in his life. Again. Our marriage was already rocky because of previous issues with this, there was no way to recover from it. My world changed instantly that day. I was a wife, mother, and homeschooler. Now, I would become the primary provider, a single mom to three small children, a student trying to complete here degree, and some where in there I needed to find time for me so I could juggle all of these things.

I did it. It wasn't easy on the boys or me but we made it through with God's grace and guidance. Each day was a challenge but we not only survived, we succeed. About 8 months ago, God brought someone new into our lifes. Recently he proposed, and so life again has begun. It never really stopped but today we are on a new path and a new journey than the one that we were on before. I wonder where God will lead us now?

Join us in our new adventures as we look back at the past and prepare for the future. For those of you who know me personally, I have designed another website that is the countdown for the wedding. If you need the link, please email me.

No comments: